Sunday, May 17, 2015

The Walks Continue

I've written here about AIDS Walk so many times and I am grateful that so many participate at AIDS Walk events all over the country. I've been very fortunate to have many personal sponsors, although there is always room for more donations!

There are some people who have forgotten about those early first days of AIDS and there are some who think there is already a cure.  No so.  That's why I walk.  That's why I write about it so often.  That's why so many caring people are passionate about this. 

Today is AIDS Walk New York, one of the biggest each year. My best wishes to everyone there in the Big Apple making a difference. If you are not near New York, you can still make a contribution to that event, of find an AIDS Walk that is nearer to you. There are several here in Arizona, the state where I now live, but I will be going back to San Francisco for the 21st time participating in their event. To sponsor me, just click HERE.

AIDS is still with us, and we need to keep on fighting.  Tomorrow is HIV Vaccine Awareness Day - to learn more, click HERE.  This Tuesday is National Asian & Pacific Islander HIV/AIDS Awareness Day.  More information on that is HERE.  Stay informed.  Do what you can.  The walk continues .   .   . until there's a cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment