Wednesday, March 23, 2016

flying in to SFO

I am at San Francisco International Airport and heading into the BART station to make my way into town, and it being a bit late, I won't write much today, but never fear - there will still be posts during my short trip! (Of course this blog is NOT about me, so don't be looking for details of my San Francisco visit).

How many fun things can you do today? I'm sure I will be doing a lot, and certainly in the days ahead! Being at the airport reminds me of how much I used to enjoy watching planes land and take off. What kinds of things do you enjoy? How about making other people happy? Does that bring you joy?

Eating good food is always at the top of my list, and I have already decided on a lunch spot that, because I no longer live here, I am seldom able to enjoy. This is going to be a great day! Make it a good one for everybody you come in contact with!

No comments:

Post a Comment