Friday, March 4, 2016

march forth

My mom always referred to March 4th as a command (march forth)! I'm sure someone else has said that too, but I remember Mom saying it year after year. It will be three years later this month, since she passed away, and I was thinking of her this morning.

It's amazing to me how simple little things can remind us of others or of events in our lives. Do you ever think back to a memory of long ago when a similar occurrence happens? Is it ever a bad memory?

Life is not always perfect, and we are bound to see bad things from time to time, but I really like looking at the positive as much as possible. I like being able to have those warm wonderful memories like the ones I have of my mom. As you march forth on this March fourth, may you build your supply of happy memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment