Monday, March 1, 2021

nothing

Every morning I sit down and write something here.

Does anyone read these words? Seriously. It would be nice to have a comment or two occasionally. Right down at the bottom you can give me your thoughts.

I've been especially thinking about this lately as I write here about hate.  We really need to end it.  I'm sure at least someone out there agrees.

I was originally going to write absolutely nothing this morning.

Nothing would mean no blog entry for this date. It might not even be noticeable.

Instead I wrote this little something about writing nothing.

Remember how Seinfeld was supposedly a show about nothing? Well today my blog is about nothing. (Except that it really is. It's a request for you to comment).

Oh and please feel free to share this with your friends too!

No comments:

Post a Comment