Monday, July 26, 2021

Kindness

Besides this blog, I write another one about kindness.  Both are written seven days a week.  (There was a time that this one was only on weekdays, but the kindness blog has always been every single day).  I've written 1,676 entries in the kindness blog since I began that back in 2016.  This one I began in 2009, so considerably more entries.  Anyway I mention all of this today because there was nothing on either of them the past two days.  (Did you notice)?

I have had some health issues and went by ambulance to the local hospital on Friday morning.  I feel fine right now, although I am concerned because I have no idea what is wrong.  I have a number of medical appointments in the days ahead, and hopefully we can figure this all out.

It's NOT about me is a place where I try to write things that are inspiring.  Most of the entries here are either general in nature or are about specific people (heroes I like to call them) who are helping to make our world better.  If you are not a regular reader, I invite you to come back for more.  Tell your friends about this too!  This is not a place where I detail my medical history.  The name is quite accurate, It's NOT about me.  It did seem appropriate this morning though to explain the absence.

Oh and both of these blogs could use some help by the way, especially that one about being kind..  I'm not an expert.  I try to be a kind person, but sometimes I just can't think of anything that is all that inspiring.  If you read that blog, would you kindly leave a comment or two as well?  Your thoughts could be very helpful.  Together I really believe we can make this a kinder world!

No comments:

Post a Comment