Friday, March 22, 2024

the smile on your face is there because

The smile on your face is there because you are happy?  Are you always happy?  Do you realize you are smiling or is it something that just comes naturally?  When you meet someone for the first time, do you notice whether or not they are smiling?  (Are you aware if you are smiling)?

Okay so it might look like a toothpaste commercial to some people, but so what?  Isn't a happy appearance a better option than an unhappy one?  I think when someone is smiling, it makes me smile, and not just on my face - I find myself smiling inside.  Of course that's just my opinion.  I'd always love to hear yours!

Yes, I realize that things are not perfect and there are things that make us angry, frustrate us, or make us sad.  A smile doesn't mean everything is perfect.  It means we are going to allow happiness into our lives despite the bad.  If you see someone today without a smile, why don't you give them one of yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment