Monday, February 22, 2021

No place for hate

Writing an anti-hate message here the past few days, I thought for sure there would be at least one comment.  There hasn't been though.  Not one word has been written here.

A friend of mine sent me a message though.  He basically said to keep it up.  "You're being an ally, and I really appreciate that. Keep going. Not enough people (Asian and non-Asian) are talking about it."  So very true that is!  I wish there was more news coverage.  I think this is very important, and I am grateful to my friend in Hawaii for his positive words.

If you are a regular reader, you know that I don't talk about myself here.  This isn't about me after all.  I want to share a bit more of what my friend said though.  "No, Michael, do NOT remain silent. You are part of the change. You ARE making a difference, even if you think you're not."  Thank you!

Please join me.  Please help end hate and especially and the anti-Asian hate crimes that have been happening.  We can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment