Thursday, July 25, 2013

Givers

Sunday I saw so many givers, it really warmed my heart.  At AIDS Walk of course it was all about giving, but I was actually surprised at some of the extra giving I saw.  Later in the day there was more.
 
I stopped at McDonald's on my way home and there saw a man buy three lunches which he then proceeded to give to a homeless family he had encountered outside. 
 
Facebook has all kinds of posts but yesterday a particularly nice one from a friend of mine who was celebrating his birthday.  He wrote "I have a request for everyone I know to do one good deed to a random person for my birthday. Even if its just a compliment or giving change to a homeless person. It'll make you feel good and it'll make me feel good. Just like pay it forward."
 
So many ways to give.  So wonderful to see all this giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment