Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Odds and ends

Today I have several odds and ends for you.  There have been a bunch of things I have been meaning to say, and so finally today I am saying them!

First of all thank to you all for reading this.  Some mornings I wake up with no clear idea of what I am going to say, but knowing that someone is going to read these words encourages me.  My friend Toan Lam told me yesterday that this encouraged him.  That is high praise.  I met Toan because of his journalism background but got to know him through Go Inspire Go, which he created (and which I have written about several times here).  Anyway, Toan has gone from being an inspiration to someone I am proud to call a friend. 
 
Several other readers occasionally contact me and on rare occasions, a comment is even left here.  Please know that comments are always welcome.  I especially want to invite you to mention organizations or individuals that you think do some wonderful good and should be written about.
 
For those of you who might not have read this for long, I want to point out that, just like the name says, it is NOT about me.  Yes, I do mention myself from time to time, but the purpose of this has always been to talk about good - about making a difference - about giving back.  Every one of us can do this.  EVERY one! 
 
So today I just want to thank you for reading and thank you for commenting and also invite you to share this with others and let them know we are here.  Do good!  Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment