Wednesday, October 22, 2014

They say the neon lights are bright

I can almost hear George Benson singing. "They say the neon lights are bright on Broadway. They say there's always magic in the air." Magic indeed!  How about the bright lights of Las Vegas?  For that matter, check out this picture from San Francisco.  The lights of The Castro can be pretty bright and we KNOW that magic is in the air around here!
 
And my point?  Well I could make a number of them and one might be that bright lights can bring the darkness of night into a magical party!  how about that?  Sing a song about wherever you are though my friends.  There can always be magic in the air, if we allow it.  There are dark days for all of us to be sure, but gloom and doom never puts a smile on your face.  Turn on the lights of your life and celebrate!
 
I say the neon lights are bright whenever we decide that happiness is going to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment