Monday, April 29, 2013

a bit of housekeeping

The purpose of this daily blog is to highlight folks who really make a difference in this world and to explore various ways where we all can give back and do remarkable things.  It has been a number of years since I began this and I generally wrote this every single day (the lone exception was recently following the death of my mother). I have decided to begin taking weekends off from writing.  Occasionally I invite you to leave comments - they are always welcome, whether or not I invite them.

Today I wanted to take a moment though to do a little housekeeping.  One of the things I wanted to do was remind you of the purpose here, and I have already done that.  I also wanted to say something about the comments section.  It seems I have already done that too.  I do want to thank those of you who have left comments here, and especially all of those who commented following Mom's death last month and her funeral this past week. 

Another way we can make a difference - being there when people need us.  I have seen such wonderful examples of that in the past several weeks.  I truly am blessed.

One more thing about this blog.  It isn't a secret.  The more who read these words the better.  Perhaps someone will be inspired.  Do feel free to become a follower and feel free too to tell others about this!
Tomorrow as I prepare for the funeral service, I may write something short, but come check it out anyway.  It's NOT about me.  It's about us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment